Atlantic Management Resources has partnered with a top lab diagnostics company whose seeking a Cytotechnologist.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Cytotechnologist.
- Microscopically examine and diagnose gynecologic and non-gynecologic slides for infectious, pre-malignant, and malignant disease processes.
- Maintain specimen integrity and patient identification of all samples examined.
- Maintain confidentiality of patient test results in accordance with HIPAA regulations.
- Comply with all local, federal, CLIA and CAP regulations
- Participate successfully in a CMS approved proficiency-testing program annually, as applicable.
- Bachelor’s degree in clinical lab, physical, or biological science
- Meet CLIA requirements (CFR. 493. 1483)
- Meet ASCP requirements for Cytotechnologist (if not certified prior to employment, must pass ASCP registry within one year of start date).
- Meet state licensure requirements, if applicable.
- Liquid-based cytology training/certification (Thin Prep and/or Surepath), preferred
Salary & Bonus:
62k – 102k – plus a 15k sign on for the Full time role