Atlantic Management Resources has partnered with a specialty pharmaceutical company that licenses, develops, and markets specialty products.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced pharmaceutical sales representative with a passion for sales and a proven track record.
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Responsibilities:
• Develop effective sales presentations for physicians within region
• Analyze data and manage territory effectively
• Maintain knowledge of current trends in industry
• Attend various sales training classes, sales meetings, and national/regional conferences
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university required.
• Minimum of 2 years of Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales or PCP Pharmaceutical Sales experience
• Must demonstrate a proven track record of success.
• Base Salary $80000 – $85000
• Bonus $20000- $30000
• Car allowance: Flat Rate & Mileage Reimbursement; great benefits that include robust health plan, 401K with match, and stock options