Atlantic Management Resources has partnered with a general contracting, construction management, and disaster/emergency management company to locate a Proposal Manager for the Federal Accounts Team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Proposal Manager to join a growing company with a great corporate culture and a phenomenal opportunity for advancement.
- Tracking of proposal efforts from identification through award.
- Develops proposal overviews to assist with corporate decision making.
- Develops and distributes proposal outlines and compliance matrices.
- Develops, distributes, and consolidates proposal related data calls.
- Performs desktop publishing and editing of proposals.
- Attends weekly proposal status meetings and adjusts work plans accordingly.
- Bachelors degree or higher from an Accredited University in a relatable field of education and skill sets
- Experience working with and managing Microsoft SharePoint sites.
- Experience with editing Adobe PDF documents.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Knowledge of USACE, NAVFAC, FEMA, DHS, or other DoD/Federal agency requirements.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- 5+ years working in a fast-paced proposal environment
Job Salary & Bonus:
- Base Salary: $125K – $150K
- Bonus: Based on individual and company performance
- Great benefits that include robust health plan and 401K with match