Atlantic Management Resources has partnered with an expanding pharmaceutical company. Company is experiencing strong growth and sells products that change people’s lives.
This is an excellent opportunity for a sales rep that is looking to start and grow their career in pharmaceutical sales.
Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Promote pharmaceutical sales products within assigned territory
- Analyze data and manage territory effectively
- Maintain knowledge of current trends in industry
- Attend various sales training classes, sales meetings, and national/regional conferences
Sales Representative Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 year of B to B sales experience with documentation of top 25% sales success
- Bachelor’s degree with a good GPA
Sales Representative Salary & Bonus:
- Base Salary: $75,000 – $80,000
- Bonus: $32,000 at plan
- Great benefits that include Company Car, robust health plan, and 401K with match