Atlantic Management Resources has partnered with an established pharmaceutical company that licenses, develops, and markets specialty products.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced pharmaceutical management professional with a passion for managing pharmaceutical sales representatives and making a difference in patient’s lives.
- Develop, enhance, and increase regional sales performance to meet or exceed annual Company sales and market share objectives.
- Conduct account reviews for key customers as required. Monitor product usage to determine growth and/or decrease in prescribing patterns. Update Contracts and Analytics teams as required.
- Provide regular, candid, and timely feedback to direct reports and documents appropriately.
- Act early to identify performance challenges or deficiencies and create plans to appropriately address performance gaps.
- Effectively work with Senior Director of Sales and Human Resources to create positive relations in the workforce, follow guidance applicable to managing team performance, and career development.
- Analyze and evaluate the performance of the team as well as sales figures and territory data for geography.
- Apply appropriate measures to ensure that sales representatives also follow all applicable company policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate high ethical and professional standards with all business contacts in order to maintain the Company’s excellent reputation within the medical and pharmaceutical community.
- Serve as communication liaison with home office to include the proactive identification and resolution of issues.
- Must reside in territory geography.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, and 3+ years’ experience in sales and people management, with at least 5 years selling and account relationship management experience within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Prior successful pharmaceutical or healthcare sales management experience, with mental health or healthcare products sales experience preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership, motivational, and management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good presentation, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office, Excel, e-mail and internet functions.
- Must reside in territory geography. Ability to travel 80% (will include overnight travel)
- Valid Driver’s License and an acceptable driving record.
Salary & Bonus:
- Base Salary: $145,000- $190,000
- Bonus: $40,000 – $50,000 at plan, but open-ended
- Company Car
- Comprehensive benefits package including robust health insurance plan, 401K, Stock Options, etc