Atlantic Management Resources has partnered with a mid-size pharmaceutical company that licenses, develops, and markets specialty products. Strong senior management team, very low turnover, and a real small company family feel.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced pharmaceutical sales representative with hospital experience and a proven track record.
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Develop effective sales presentations for physicians within region
- Analyze data and manage territory effectively
- Maintain knowledge of current trends in industry
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university required.
- Minimum of 2 years of Pharmaceutical Sales, with experience calling into hospitals, infectious disease, and home infusion.
- Experience calling on Anesthesiology, surgery, critical care, etc. preferred
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Salary & Bonus:
- Base Salary $105,000 – $115,000
- Target annual bonus of 20k
- Car allowance: flat rate + mileage