Atlantic Management Resources, Inc has partnered with a highly patient focused pharmaceutical company whose goal is to promote better therapeutic treatments to people worldwide.
Are you relentless and passionate about serving under-diagnosed, under treated and under-supported individuals? This could be your unique opportunity to make a difference while launching your pharmaceutical sales career
- Meet and/or exceed all business and sales objectives
- Sell and promote company products to targeted physicians and healthcare professionals who are Certified to prescribe products in assigned territory
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with customers and accounts in assigned territory
- Analyze the available data to develop specific plan for territory. Plan to include current business analysis and strategy/tactics for growth of business
- Manage territory budget to support sales and marketing activities
- Utilization and proficiency of defined company selling model which includes clinical and market access information
- Actively participate in continuous learning and development programs
- Complete and adhere to all administrative duties including the timely submission of expense reports and utilization of the company’s sales platform to record all sales activity.
- Conduct all interactions according to current compliance policies and training
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree (science major preferred) or equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Organized, self-motivated, proficiency in time management skills
- Computer proficiency in MS Office, Excel, e-mail and internet functions.
- Ability to travel 100% within territory (may include overnight travel and occasional POA/National/Training meetings)
- Ability to thrive in a compliance driven workplace
- Must reside in the Long Island NY territory
- Valid Driver’s License and an acceptable driving record. Authorization and ability to drive a Company leased vehicle or authorized rental vehicle
Salary & Bonus:
- Base: $60,000 – $65,000
- Bonus: Incentive Compensation Plan based on performance
Car & Benefits:
- Company Car
- Robust benefits package including: Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Employer-funded Health Reimbursement Account, 401(k) Plan, Paid Vacation & Holidays, etc