Atlantic Management Resources has partnered with an established pharmaceutical company that licenses, develops, and markets specialty products.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced pharmaceutical sales professional to move into a high-end specialty position.
- Communicates with physicians and health care professionals in support of approved product indications.
- Prepare and implement a comprehensive business plan for territory.
- Collaborate with a variety of internal cross-functional partners, including but not limited to alliance partners, training, managed markets, marketing, sales operations, advocacy, and medical.
- 5+ years of successful sales experience in pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry. At least 2 years of Oncology sales.
- Must have documentation of consistent above average performance
- Strong work ethic and highly competitive
- Open to 40 – 50 % overnight travel
Salary & Bonus:
- Base Salary $140k- $ 170k
- Bonus $45K
- Full Benefits
- Company Car