Atlantic Management Resources has partnered with a pharmaceutical company with a great corporate culture that licenses, develops, and markets hospital based products.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced pharmaceutical sales manager.
Hospital Sales Regional Business Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop Regional business plan for entire regional sales team
- Participate in recruiting, interviewing, hiring and training of new sales representatives
- Schedule and implement field contact with sales team
Hospital Sales Regional Business Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Eight plus years of pharmaceutical sales/management experience.
- Four years of sales management experience.
- Experience in the Hospital arena preferred
- Experience selling antibiotics or infectious disease is a plus.
- Must demonstrate a proven track record of success.
Hospital Sales Regional Business Manager Salary & Bonus:
• Base Salary $120,000 – $130,000 annually
• Bonus $25,000+ at plan
• Car allowance: $550/month plus mileage monthly. Cell and internet allowance is $100/month; great benefits that include robust health plan, 401K with match, and stock options