Atlantic Management Resources has partnered with a pharmaceutical company with a great corporate culture that licenses, develops, and markets supportive care products.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced pharmaceutical sales manager.
Hospital Sales Regional Business Manager Responsibilities:
• Develop Regional business plan and manage entire regional sales team
• Participate in recruiting, interviewing, hiring and training of new sales representatives
• Schedule and implement field contact with sales team
Hospital Sales Regional Business Manager Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Six plus years of pharmaceutical sales/management experience
• At least three years of sales management experience
• Experience with “buy & bill” products is a plus
• Must demonstrate a proven track record of success.
• Must be able to do regional travel
Hospital Sales Regional Business Manager Salary & Bonus:
• Base Salary $120,000 – $130,000 annually
• Bonus $25,000+ at plan, but can earn more for exceeding goal
• Car allowance: monthly allowance plus mileage. Cell and internet allowance; great benefits that include robust health plan, 401K with match, and stock options