Atlantic Management Resources has partnered with a Professional General Contracting and Full-service Construction Management company to locate a Superintendent for their West Palm Beach location.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Superintendent to join a fast growing company with a great corporate culture and a phenomenal opportunity for career growth.
- Ensure operating resources are within budget guidelines.·
- Apply knowledge of commercial codes, fire codes, and regulations, and ensures compliance with all requirements.·
- Train all subordinates and less experienced staff to promote the evolution of the entire team.·
- Perform quality control duties and responsibilities regarding the work being performed.· Ensure the subcontractor has corrected all deficiencies identified by the project team.·
- Assist in budgeting, bidding, and awarding of subcontracts.
- · Assist in obtaining permits or approval for revisions.
- · Ensure that the job site is always kept in a clean and organized manner.
- · Coordinate required inspections.
- · Schedule subcontractors, consultants, and vendors in the critical path to ensure timely completion.
- · Maintain a safe workplace and promote and enhance client relationships.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Experience as a Superintendent in a relevant setting, ideally 5-7 years’ experience in ground-up residential, interior fit-out, and/or hospitality
- An eye for detail and accuracy along with superior communication and organizational skills
- Able to multi-task and thrive in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- SST required.
- OSHA 30-hour certification/SST certification is a plus.
- Experience with Procore (training available)
Job Salary & Bonus:
- Base Salary: $90K – $140K
- Bonus: Based on individual and company performance
- Great benefits that include robust health plan and 401K with match